Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hello and Welcome

Welcome to my blog.
Just like most beginnings, I am entering this blogger-relationship with confidence, an open-mind and modesty. Hopefully these qualities will last throughout my posting, but I make no promises, although I might take up a bet...

My blogs will consist of two topics, not even distantly related, yet equally riveting. The first concerns gym goers, ex-gym goers, or gym member wannabes. As a certified group exercise instructor, I will provide insights into the mysteries and awes of group exercise and prove that not all gym classes look like the commercials for Bally Total Fitness. You may even find some butt toning exercises thrown in a blog here and there.
I will also be blogging about babysitting and how you can make a killing from other under-the-table jobs. But I will mostly focus on what to do with the kids that you are left with, and how to get them to talk to you.

kbye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am intrigued by your introduction! I will be a regular reader of both the ins-and-outs of the gym scene, as well as the babysitting ideas articles.
You Go, Girl!